BIOCOOL 3210 is a soluble concentrate particularly suited to all machining processes which require advanced cooling properties.
A specialised additive treatment ensures optimum conditions for all grinding operations: surface, cylindrical, internal, and external.
Operations: grinding, milling, sawing, turning, drilling…
BIOCOOL 3210 is recommended for use on ferrous metals, yellow metals and standard hard metals.
- SNECMA approval on titanium (following document n°455-201-0-00 index B)
- Excellent lubrication and cooling properties
- Reduced consumption
- Good release of tramp oils
- Excellent sludge decantation
- Very good protection against corrosion
- Optimum bio-stability
- Maximum reduction of foaming
- Operator friendly
- Cleanliness of working environment