Position: Industrial Lubricant Business Development Manager Czech and SK (m/f)
General description: The person on this position will be responsible for
implementation and development of MotulTech lubricants sales strategy allocated to Industrial accounts in Czech and Slovakia.
As representative of MOTUL Deutschland GmbH the BDM is responsible for the development and management of the sales structure in the region according to the instructions of MOTUL Deutschland GmbH. He/she develops the market segment and business activities and boosts the strategically market development of industrial lubricants and metal working fluids, within the business unit of MotulTech. The BDM is the contact partner for the Authorized MotulTech Distributors and Industry Customer and reports to the Sales & Marketing Manager CEE Industrial Lubricants in Germany.
- Develop and establish a sales network for MotulTech/Industrial product range in his region.
- Is responsible for the MotulTech sales and marketing activities in his field and ensure and lead implementation of actions to achieve the overall sales plan.
- Support development of regional strategies, review and advice on policies – pricing, product mix (e.g. industrial equipment lubricants, metal working fluids, quenching oils or forming oils). Review and monitor sales performance periodically and refine sales strategies as required in discussion within the global line business
- Support the entire industrial sales organization in line with the long-term vision, mission, values and objectives defined by the Global Management
- Ensure and lead implementation of actions to achieve the overall sales plan
- Draw up a business plan for the region of authority in close co-operation with his Manager
- Manage business contacts to the Authorized MotulTech Distributors including close cooperation with sales representatives of Authorized MotulTech Distributors and also with all industry customers.
- Central coordination between MOTUL Deutschland and the Distributors (and between the Distributors)
- Develop appropriate value added service offers to the customers.
- Technical & Product support to the Clients
- Cooperation with the local OEM organizations, Associations (industrial unions etc.) and the press
- MOTULTech representation by local fairs, associations etc…
- Pricing studies (competition)
- Product research
- Being part of international Sales Meetings several times a year
- Take control and monitoring on importer sales and annual targets
Profile of the employee
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Chemical or Technic oriented education (B.A. or Engineer) or long term experience on a similar job with technical/commercial education background
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Sales / Business Development
- Sales experience in industrial business of products in need of explanation, preferable products for automotive and machinery production, ideally metal processing or lubricants
- Financial understanding and experience. In his previous organization he must have knowledge of costing & calculations and a good understanding of Supply Chain.
- General knowledge in the majority of operations related systems and profound knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Demonstrable success in negotiation of high value contracts with customers
- Field tested technical and project management skills
- Language skills: Fluent in Czech language and business English (verbal and written)
- High willingness to travel
- Driving License B is a must
- Open minded, entrepreneurial skills and attitude
- Capable to focus priorities and handles stress well
- Self-motivated, convincing and strong personality
- Proactive attitude and hands-on mentality
- Ability to be part of a cross functional and multinational team for various projects
- Reliable team player
- High degree of flexibility and independency
- Mobility (willingness to a high level of travel activities)
- Very good negotiation skills
- Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills for extensive customer interactions
- Good persistency (long term success)
- Place of residence: region Prague or Brno (Homeoffice)